Ingraphic controls the processing of personal data on our website (Ingraphic.no). Ingraphic respects your privacy and will process all personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
A. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you register your name, email address when using chat or sending inquiry via our contact form on the webside.
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
- any other personal information that you send to us.
B. Using your personal information
We don’t collect personal information. We do not store data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which personal information was obtained.
Privacy for children:
This site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal data, we will ensure that they are deleted as soon as possible.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
C. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- when you contact us via our contact form og chatbox, we may share data with other entities in Ingraphic in order to respond to your inquiry.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
D. International data transfers
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section D.
E. Retaining personal information
- This Section E sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section E, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
F. Why we process personal data
- If you have submitted a contact form, we will use your personal data to answer your specific inquiry.
- If you apply for a job with us through our website or a recruitment portal, we will use the personal data you submit to process your application. We will ask for your consent to use specific information, and we will retain your application for one year if you are eligible for other positions.
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
I. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
J. Information about storage and processing of e-mails
- E-mails that contain information that can be linked to a private person, typically the sender or recipient. Storage and processing of e-mails therefore involves “processing of personal data” within the meaning of the Act. E-mails that are relevant to keep will be stored and processed in accordance with what the inquiry is about. The legal basis for the processing is thus that it is necessary for purposes related to a legitimate interest. E-mails, or information in them, from customers, including from employees or consultants who act on behalf of customers, will normally be entered in our CRM system and on the relevant customer card in the financial system with name / e-mail address / telephone number. This is to be able to manage the customer relationship and follow up inquiries and our obligations.
- We do not send out newsletters without the explicit consent of the person in question.
- Only people who are involved in the project or other matter to which the inquiry / e-mail message applies will have access to it.
- E-mails and personal information (such as name / email address / telephone number) will only be stored for as long as is necessary to safeguard the sender’s and our legitimate purposes and obligations.
- The person responsible for processing is Ingraphic AS. Questions related to the treatment can be sent to email@example.com
- Finally, we would like to inform you that in all forms of processing of personal data, you have the right to request the data controller for access to and correction or deletion of personal data, for limitation of the processing and for data portability. Deletion of e-mails can not necessarily be required to be deleted if the data controller still needs to keep them. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to “Datatilsynet”.